Click To Read
Note: There is no tracking number for sample packs.
Minimum order for custom pinback buttons is 100 pins – send up to 4 designs per order!
You will receive a tracking number from our shipping software when we ship your order.
To track US & Canadian orders use the USPS Website.
To track orders outside North America with your AHOY tracking number use the Pirate Ship / Asendia Website
Almost all credit cards are accepted at PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to use the secure PayPal Express Checkout.
Please visit our new INFO CENTRAL page where you can print or download all of the instruction sheets.
All orders & retail Blank Packs include a printed version of the Folding & Sealing Instruction Sheet.
FOR A WAXY COATING:
Using an unlit white votive candle laid on it’s side rub it over the fully dried print surface. This may affect the settings on your sealing device so you may need to experiment.
FOR A SHINY COATING:
You may use a clear glossy UV coating available in an aerosol spray can to give your wax wrappers a shiny coating over the ink. You must use this spray in a well ventilated area such as outside or a garage or work area with the outside door / window open and follow all safety instructions on the can. Wearing a respirator mask can help keep the aerosol particulates from entering your lungs.
- Place your wrapper on a sheet of newspaper or other waste paper.
- From a distance of about 12 inches, apply an even coating by moving horizontally across the wrapper.
- Drips from the spray can will cause droplets to form on your wrapper so you must move quickly and evenly.
- Start and stop the spray on the waste paper, away from the wrapper itself.
- Allow wrappers to dry fully at least 24 hours before attempting to fold and wrap your cards.
As with the original wax packs, depending on the amount of heat and length of time you press them together will affect how much they seal. If you’d like them to be easily opened and laid flat seal just the center area of the top flap and try to avoid sealing all the folds.
- Heat seal using the “pointed” end of your iron or hobby sealing iron in the center of the pack so there is as little contact as possible to avoid sealing all the folds.
- A variable temperature wood burning pen with a 3/4 inch “flat round spot” tip is perfect for sealing just the top flap. This is what I use for my own packs -you can see it in the video on how to seal wax packs.
- You may also use a small dab of rubber cement on the inside of the top flap instead of heat sealing. Rubber cement can be rolled off the paper with your finger once dried.
All orders include the illustrated folding & sealing instruction sheet for the traditional heat sealing method.
You can read the instruction sheet online HERE.
Your order includes:
- Free Setup, Test Print – We’ll alert you to any possible issues before we print.
- Paper Trimming to ready to use size.
- Your Custom Printed Wax Pack Wrappers In Poly Bag.
- Illustrated Folding & Sealing Instruction Sheet.
Design templates can be found HERE
To ensure your wax pack wrappers are high quality, please only submit files in 300 DPI Resolution or higher & CMYK Color Mode.
Name your files something we can easily identify with your order such as: Customer_Name_Wrapper_Name.psd
Your files may be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The base price does not include design services. However we will check to be sure your artwork fits the print specifications and let you know if we encounter any issues with the test print.
Design services are available for an extra fee.
Enter Coupon Code: SAVE10
- You MUST enter the coupon code to get the 10% discount.
- Using the coupon code indicates that you agree to having the tagline printed on your wrappers.
- If you do not enter the coupon code, we will not place any identifying markings on your wrappers.