PRINTING YOUR BLANK WRAPPERS
These wax wrappers generally print easily in a common top feed desktop inkjet printer with a straight paper path. Inkjet prints will be heat & waterproof.
COLOR LASER PRINTERS
We can no longer recommend use of the wrappers in color laser printers. You can read more about why HERE .
- Leave the 8 outer black trim lines from the template on your wrapper layout so you’ll know where to trim to final size.
- Print, trim and fold your design on regular printer paper as a test before printing on your wrappers.
- Print only on the non-waxy side of the wrappers.
- In some printers the wrapper may make a crinkling sound as it feeds through the printer. Unless your printer jams it’s just the sound this unique type of paper stock makes and is nothing to worry about.
- Use your printers Fine or High Quality print setting. The better your printer, the better your prints.
- Depending upon the ink your printer uses the print may be dry immediately after printing or it may need a moment before you can touch the printed area. Test by touching the outer trim lines.